Roadster Diner never ceases to surprise: it has recently launched its new menu! It’s also always heartwarming to meet fellow bloggers and test new things.
So what has changed exactly, you might ask?
- Curly fries: Twisted french fries.
- Texas Steak: French bread, marinated with beef filet slices, sautéed onions, lettuce and Philly Steak sauce with melted Cheddar cheese.
- Ambassador Steak (Click here for my review)
- Rd Cheese-At-Heart: Rd special patty stuffed with Swiss and Cheddar cheese, lettuce, crispy chips sprinkles with our Classic sauce.
- Rd Double Diner: Double patty, lettuce, tomato, pickles, sautéed onions, Cheddar cheese and Cocktail sauce in a two layered bun.
- Rd Double-Steak: Grilled beef filet slices, sautéed mushrooms and onions, Swiss and Cheddar cheese, with mayonnaise and Philly Steak sauce in a two layered bun.
- Rd Texas Chicken: Grilled chicken, Cheddar cheese, grilled oinons, lettuce, pickles and our special sauce.
- De-“Light”-Ful Brownie: Low calorie chocolate brownie topped with light cream cheese.
- Philly Steak
- Crispy Club
- Swiss Mushroom
- Low-Cal Tuna
The changes are quite substantial. The menu has also been reorganized to include a Specialty Burger Platters and big juicy images that show exactly what to expect when you order.
From the new items, here my top 3 personal favorites:
- Rd Cheese-At-Heart: You can’t go wrong wrong with this one. A Specialty burger that will leave you speechless. It will make you close your eyes and go Mmmmmm!!! There is nothing like it! THERE GOES MY HEART!
- Rd Double-Steak: Juicy, yummy, orgasmic. This Specialty burger is enjoyable to the very last bite.
- The Ambassador Steak: A colorful eye-candy! This one is for the BIG hungers.
Roadster Diner just raised the bar even higher. It’s going to take a marathon to be able to compete with the quality and the taste.
With this, Roadster Diner wins a place on the “ritakml likes” list!
On that note, happy drooling and sahtein!
For more about Roadster Diner: