Made in Holland, Biryt, the energy beer drink, recently launched in Lebanon.
Beer + energy drink! With 4.5 % of alcohol, Biryt contains:
- NO fat
- NO taurine
- NO caffeine
- NO colorants
- NO food fibers
- NO cholesterol
- NO artificial flavors
Instead Biryt incorporated the following active ingredients (per 100 ml of serving) :
- Carbohydrates: 5.42 g
- Inositol: 10 mg
- Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid): 150 mg
- Riboflavin (B2): 0.35 mg
- Niacin (B3): 4.28 mg
- Pantothenic Acid (B5): 1.38 mg
- Pyridoxine (B6): 0.46 mg
- Cobalamin (B12): 0. 21 ug
- Protein: 0.43 g
- Potassium:42 mg
- Magnesium: 9 mg
The 330ml bottle contains 165 calories.
According to the brand, “the benefits of Biryt come from the grains (hops and barley) and from its special formulation containing essential vitamins:
- Biryt helps increase physical performance and mental alertness
- Biryt helps improve reaction speed and concentration
- Biryt helps stimulate metabolism, blood circulation and the central nervous system
- Biryt helps contribute to detoxification of harmful substances in the body
- Biryt helps reduce stress recovery period
- Biryt helps reduce the risk of heart disease, kidney stones and cancer
- Biryt helps reduce the risk of hypertension, migraines, insomnia and depression”
OK, now that doesn’t mean you have to drink a whole pack, get drunk, drive and put yourself in life risking situations. It’s still an alcoholic drink not medicine!
Now, for the feedback, I tested it and I liked it. It tastes beer alright the mix is well balanced. I’m happy there a new beverage option in the market. *burps
One reminder though: Make sure the beer is COLD before you drink it.