That other night I started a “What’s with…” series on Twitter. @Little_Stain suggested I put them all in one post.
That’s only 20 🙂 Feel free to continue to “What’s with…” in a comment! Rant baby rant and get it out of your system!
There you go:
- What’s with the over-cooling in Citymall?
- What’s with the over-abused idea of using fancy cars for advertisement?
- What’s with people bluntly leaving trash on the street and complaining about a “dirty” street?
- What’s with waiters in restaurants saying “wassil” when you ask for the bill, then calling you back to come pay?
- What’s with people who confirm their attendance to an event, making everyone wait for them & not calling nor sending a cancellation message?
- What’s with valet running to open the guy’s door when a woman is driving & leaving the keys on the windscreen wipers?
- What’s with people in the back kicking your seat every now & then when you’re at the movies?
- What’s with people who can’t take their trash to the bin after watching a movie in theaters?
- What’s with pple spraying perfume on themselves when still eating at the restaurant table?
- What’s with people making public toilets look like the sewers blew out and leaving without flushing!
- What’s with fireworks in the middle of the frigging day?
- What’s with people driving in reverse in the middle of the highway?
- What’s with people smoking in the goddamn crammed elevator?
- What’s with people making the kind of noise they would never tolerate if they were sleeping?
- What’s with women wearing full make on the beach and swimming like frogs but keeping the head dry?
- What’s with people activating the wipers with a jet of water showering all the cars behind them?
- What’s with people driving with extremely loud music AND open windows?
- What’s the farmer’s rooster that can’t tell the difference between day and night?
- What’s with people driving in zigzag at crazy speeds past midnight?
- What’s with those new energy drinks advertisements on TV that make no sense?