Hello and welcome my blog!
My name is Rita K and I see typos from afar.
I’m a Lebanese blogger with extremely diverse interests and the mother of #CVDisaster! On this blog I write about:
- Lebanon and the countries I visit
- My experiences with products, services, events etc.. in Lebanon and abroad
- Anything related to Photography, Human Resources, Real Estate etc..
- My own interviews with people and anything I find interesting
- Humanitarian and social causes
- Random thoughts, things I do and things read about
Humans are flawed in every single way. I’m not exactly a social person; Aunty Acid speaks my mind most of the times.
If you want to write a guest post, advertise on the blog, exchange links, become a sponsor, hire me for a job, share ideas or have questions, drop a message through the below form!
Happily blogging since 2006!